Welcome to Registration! We have assigned teams into Leagues for the season — please see assignments at this link. Check out League Info here. Non-LA Region teams: contact Gigi Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the League you would like to request to see if we have space to add your team to Leagues.
Teams will need to be fully paid at least 1 week before their first competition, with payments due in 14-30 days of registration per details below. As in prior years, there will not be refunds, but payments may be applied to future events and seasons. Events may be cancelled or postponed due to weather or disasters — though we haven’t done that before — and we anticipate any of those type of events will be rescheduled. Teams do NOT have to attend all League Meets to be able to compete in their InterLeague Tournament — though we heavily recommend it!
You will need the following information to complete Registration:
- Team name and number
- Mentor contact information
- League assignments from http://www.firsttechsocal.org/info-for-teams-2/socalftc-league-maps/
- League Representative name and contact information (preferably an adult, or a high school jr. or senior with parent permission)
- This Rep will help coordinate with the League and help with volunteer coordination
- The team will provide one volunteer for each League Meet and 2 for their InterLeague Tournament (ILT), coordinated by the Team Rep
- Payment methods — check, PO, or credit card
- Check — please make checks out to alt-NEXT, PO Box 1457, Monrovia, CA 91017. These need to be received within two weeks of registration to hold your spot, up from one week last year.
- PO — please give us your PO number and then email a copy of the PO to email@example.com. We need to receive the copy of the PO within a week, and the payment for the PO within 30 days. We also ask that mentors follow up on the payment within their own organizations.
- Credit card — please fill in the information below to begin the process of paying by credit card through PayPal
- Invoices — Invoices will be emailed to the Mentor within 2 business days of receipt of registration
- W-9 — alt-NEXT’s W9 can be found at this link.
Note: If you are paying for more than one team, please wait for your Invoice after payment, where you will get a link to pay the full amount in PayPal. You also can go directly to PayPal and pay to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting team numbers and your email address should there be any questions.