2018 Regional Championship
Sat., Feb. 24, 2018
Monrovia High School, 845 W Colorado Blvd, Monrovia, CA 91016
- Welcome Letter for Teams
- All Teams Invited to Advance to Championship (NEW 2-20)
- Championship Divisions (NEW 2-21)
- The Orange Alliance and FTCStats have YTD full season scoring, as scores are uploaded and added by FIRST
- Events Photos at Flickr @FIRSTTechSoCalLA plus Instagram
- Live Streams of Palmdale plus Championship
After our Championship, the season continues in Washington and Texas for advancing teams and volunteers:
- West Super-Regional Championship, WA: March 2018 (est. 10 teams advance from our Regional Championship)
- World Championships, Houston, TX: April 2018 (teams advance from the West Super-Regional or a Lottery)
Connect Via Robot Tuesday, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
We post main updates here, but communicate extensively with our large community via the Robot Tuesday enewsletter, Facebook, and increasingly Instagram and Twitter. There also is a Facebook Mentor support group – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a mentor to join us. Past Robot Tuesday enewsletters can be found at this link.
Thanks to all who helped with five InterLeague Championships (ILTs) at Perris High School on Jan. 27 and 28, Monrovia High School on Feb. 10, and at Palmdale Aerospace Academy on Feb. 17 and 18.
- Perris ILTs – Jan 27 & 28 – Awards and Advancements Link here
- Monrovia ILT – Feb. 10 – Awards and Advancements Link here
- Palmdale ILTs – Feb. 17 & 18 – Awards and Advancements Link (NEW 2-20)
Scores and advancements are shared Tuesdays through our Robot Tuesday enewsletter, plus a little later on this website and our Facebook page. Sign up for the newsletter to get results sent right to your door.
|Sign up with “Next Careers” on Amazon Smile and a portion of your Amazon purchase will help support team travel.|
Jump Start Program for 2018/19
Would you like to start a team for next season and start working with your team now? Check out the Jump Start Program, where you can start now and work with program resources across the spring and summer ahead of the September season launch. Sign up for more information at this link.