It’s getting close to our Sat., Sept. 7, 2019 Kickoff Time! We welcome all teams and potential teams to join us at our Annual Kickoff and Workshops. We ask that all groups register, as we have limited space in some workshops and try to plan for the number of people coming. Workshop registration will be first come, first served.
Registration Link (1 per team): (LINK COMING)
- NOTE #1: Some workshop spaces will be tight with only room for 30 and each will be run 2x. Most workshop sessions will be capped at 1 space per team per session until we see if we have additional room. “First Come, First Served.”
- NOTE #2: We will only take 1 Registration per team, and will cancel any second reservation for the same team, as we have in the past. If you have more than 1 team, please register separately by team number.
Price: Free, with possible food for purchase.
LOCATION: Heritage High School, 26001 Briggs Rd, Romoland 92585 (Inland Empire)
- 7:30 AM Teams to arrive no earlier than 7:30 am
- 8:00 AM Sign In by Team
- 8:30 AM Begin Presentation/ Game Reveal
- 9:00 AM First Look at Fields
- 9:15 AM -10 AM First Workshop Sessions
- 10:00 AM – 11 AM Second Workshop Sessions
We anticipate 60 teams again this year and more than 600 people. During each Workshop Series, we will have one session in the Auditorium, and 7 in smaller rooms (30 max). We offer to each registered team 1 spots in each 30-seat small room, with additional seats to be offered on a will-call basis, space permitting. We will move one of the sessions into the larger room based on registrations. The Auditorium will have space for everyone during each session. Please bring a copies of your Eventbrite registration for your workshop seat.
We plan on recording the most popular sessions after the event to share, though do not plan to record these sessions directly.
Please below for more workshop details (currently being worked).
|To Be Announced|